Transferring everything from an old iPhone to a new one can be an intimidating task. Fortunately, there are several ways to do it without relying on iCloud. In this article, we’ll provide an overview of how to transfer everything from an old iPhone to a new one without using iCloud.
Preparing to Transfer
Before you begin, make sure both your old and new iPhones are fully charged and that you have a compatible Lightning cable. You’ll also need to make sure that both iPhones are running the same version of iOS. If they’re not, you’ll need to update the older iPhone before you can begin the transfer process.
Transferring Without iCloud
- Connect your old iPhone to your new iPhone using the Lightning cable.
- On your old iPhone, select “Trust” when prompted on the screen.
- On your new iPhone, select “Transfer from iPhone” when prompted.
- On your old iPhone, select the items you want to transfer.
- On your new iPhone, click “Continue” and wait for the transfer process to complete.
Once the transfer process is complete, your new iPhone will have all the data from your old iPhone. You can now disconnect the two devices and begin using your new iPhone.
Transferring data from an old iPhone to a new one without using iCloud is a straightforward process. All you need to do is connect the two devices with a compatible Lightning cable, select the items you want to transfer, and wait for the process to complete. With a little bit of preparation and a few simple steps, you can easily transfer everything from an old iPhone to a new one without using iCloud.