Navigating the process of extending a Visitor Visa 600 in Australia due to COVID can be confusing and difficult, but with the right information and understanding of the process, you can extend your visa in a timely and effective manner. This article provides an overview of the requirements and steps necessary to extend a Visitor Visa 600 in Australia due to COVID.
Requirements to Extend Visitor Visa 600
To extend a Visitor Visa 600 in Australia due to COVID, the following requirements must be met:
- You must be the holder of a current Visitor Visa 600.
- You must be in Australia and must not have left the country since your visa was granted.
- The purpose of your stay must still be valid and must not have changed since the visa was granted.
- You must demonstrate that there are compelling and compassionate reasons to extend your stay in Australia.
- You must be able to demonstrate that you have adequate financial and health support during your stay in Australia.
How to Apply for Extension
If you meet the above requirements, you can apply to extend your Visitor Visa 600 in Australia due to COVID. Here are the steps to follow:
- Create an ImmiAccount and log in.
- Select ‘Apply for Visas’ and then select ‘Extend Your Stay’.
- Select the visa you are extending and read the information provided.
- Complete the online form and upload any documents required.
- Pay the visa application fee.
- Submit your application.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an acknowledgement email with a tracking ID. You can use this to track the progress of your application.
Extending a Visitor Visa 600 in Australia due to COVID can be a confusing process, but armed with the right information and understanding of the requirements, you can successfully extend your visa. Follow the steps outlined above and you’ll be on your way to extending your visa in no time.